Monday, October 25, 2004

feelin' weird

I feel all sorts of weird today. It started this afternoon in voice class. We've been doing this exercise for the last few days in which a person lies (lays? I can never remember which one) on a mat and relaxes completely. Then three other people manipulate your arms, legs, head and torso while you remain relaxed. It feels really amazing, but it was my turn today and it threw me all off. I've felt very strange since then. Maybe that's not the cause, but that's my only theory.

I'm also working on a very strange movement piece entitled "Larva and Bean". That's all I'll say about that.

1 comment:

rob vg-r said...

On the lay, lie issue: think of the sexual connotations of the word lay and you'll have your distinction. Laying implies action, while lie does not.