Saturday, January 07, 2006

tagged

Okay, so Bridget tagged me and I have to write five things about myself. I know I said that I had abondoned this blog but I feel like I have to write in response to the tag. So here are five things about myself, but I don't think anyone will read this.

1. I have a scar on the inside of my left ankle that is in the shape of South Carolina. This scar is the result of a wound (a "concrete burn") I received while pouring concrete over Thanksgiving vacation once while I was in high school.

2. There's this weird game I often play while I'm driving in which I imagine that there is an invisible thing -- sometimes a person, sometimes an animal, sometimes something else, it doesn't matter -- off to the right of the car. This thing must jump over obstacles like telephone poles, buildings, etc. that may be in its way. I must signal the "jump" by tapping on the steering wheel or clenching my jaw. This is obviously strange behavior bordering on obsessive and it's very difficult to explain. That's part of what makes it interesting/notable.

3. I legitimately enjoy difficult music.

4. I have never been fully satisfied with any pair of sunglasses I have ever owned.

5. When I walk, the outsides of my heels hit the ground first. I can correct this if I think about it, but I fear I will always walk like this. It's something I'd like to change. This abnormality results in the soles of my shoes wearing down in a strange and hilarious way,

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Hi Jason! We used to sit next to each other in painting class... perhaps you remember a short, dark haired gal named Cristina Patterson? I just saw your blog on Bridgett's and thought I'd say hello.
I applaud your honesty on the 5 personal things you discussed. A fun game to try while driving- when other cars are not around of course. Pretend you are Pac-Man. Drive down the middle of the road gobbling the yellow lines. Road kill are bonus points.
Hope all is well in your world. Stop by and say hello at my blog if you like! (cristinacherry.blogspot.com)

Bridget said...

I'm dying to hear the end Jas...

Joanne said...

Hey, I play that game except I'm usually in the passenger seat and the little guy jumps over those obstacles without me having to tell it to. And he's on a teeny little motor bike.

And I've hated every pair of sunglasses I've ever owned.

And I have an anklet that's been there since my sophomore year in college. Not a scar shaped like South Carolina, but humor me.

Wow we're so similar.