Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cheeto vs. Anti-cheeto



Today our cat began rushing around the house making a sound that was something like that barking noise cats make when they see a bird, but about two notches crazier. He'd sit in the bedroom window for a couple seconds and then run over to the office window, going back and forth like that for about ten minutes. His tail was puffed up to three times its normal size (which I have only ever seen him do once before when our friend Jen was here. Which is weird because Jen was not provoking him. And she loves animals. Indeed, she's a vegan. Well, was a vegan. Now she's a vegetarian. Anyway...) I couldn't figure out what was going on until I finally spotted a cat down in the parking lot that looked a great deal like Cheeto, but a little fuzzier and whiter. The two cats stared at each other through the window for ten seconds before the outdoor cat tore off into a bush. He had evil in his eyes, I tell you. Amanda and I have dubbed him The Anti-Cheeto.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Well I know why Cheeto happened to meet anti-Cheeto that day. It was because it was my birthday. *thinking of how to link those two events up* Well, anyway, I believe in wierd coincidences. Post a picture of him with eyes.

Joanne said...

Oh and by the way, we're going to Laguna Beach in a couple weeks for a long weekend. We'll be staying with my aunt and uncle, but maybe we could hook up for coffee. I *have* been pining once again for handhorse.