Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I want my bike, I want my bike, I want my bike!

Yesterday two spokes on the back wheel of my bike busted. This is the fourth time this has happened in as many months. Yes, I ride my bike a lot, but it's not like I'm doing anything stupid with it like taking it off-road or jumping curbs or anything. The fact is, I weigh a good deal more than your average bike rider. That doesn't seem fair, though. I have a hard time finding pants long enough AND I have to get my rear wheel rebuilt? One or the other, but not both. That is too much.

In response to Joanne's request, here are photos of Cheeto with his eyes open.


On top of the fridge, which is strictly against the rules.


Close up on top of the fridge.


And, for comparison, a jellyfish.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

What a cutie. He has that universal defiant/nonchalant face that cats have when they are doing something they know is wrong. I've had Rimsky sit in front of the bookcase and deliberately pull the books out one by one, and look at me with that same expression. Cheeky bastards.