Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"We were burnt by the sun...

...having way too much fun. Sleepless downtown overload, did I stay outside too long?"

TWENTY points to whomever can name that tune. No googling allowed.

So, I'm researching for a paper I'm writing on Macbeth and thought it would be fun to do some reading outdoors since it was such a nice day. I now have the most wicked sunburn ever. It hurts like a son of a gun and I know it's not good for you, but I secretly love it. It makes me feel healthy and summery. Anyone else secretly love sunburns? Be honest.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Only the part where it seems like your skin is magically radiating heat, like a stove. Or a magic heat radiator.

meganleah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meganleah said...

I must admit I do. I too get a "healthy" feeling after a good burn. I also secretly enjoy the hours o'fun the burned skin provides when it peels. Gross, I know, but you asked for honesty.

Bye the way...hi.

jason vande brake said...

Holy moly! Megan Morrison!? Crazy! Thanks for saying hi! Hi! How are you? Or I could just visit your blog and say hi. Which I will.